If you are looking to give your organisation a presence on the web we have the capabilities to deliver the following:
- Technical Design
- Site Construction
- Graphic Design
- Domain Management
- Content Management
- Online Applications
- Web Hosting
Web solutions can empower organisation to more effectively reach and communicate with their respective customers or communities. To make that happen we work to ensure our web solutions provide the right balance between creative flair and technical proficiency. Reliance Technology offer high-quality website design services with the expectation of making the task of reaching target markets easier by effectively showcasing your organisation's offering.
We are experts at finding the right design for the job, working with versatility to step through the design processes with our clients to produce the most appropriate look, feel and functionality. The vision of our client is of upmost importance, with that in mind and a sound understanding of their needs and expectations we deliver professional website design services of the highest calibre.
- Domain Name Transfer - It's easy to have all your services under one umbrella. Consolidate all your domain names to Reliance Technology for easy online management and lower costs.
- Domain Renewal Reminders - You will never miss an expiry date as we will remind you when your domain is due for renewal.
- Important Domain Information - For information about Registrants' Benefits and Responsibilities, read ICANN's Registrants' Benefits and Responsibilitiesdocument.
- Keep It Consistent - With site wide templates, you keep the professional design you pay for, on every page you create or edit. Think of it as a photo frame wrapping around the content you create, keeping the professional look and feel on every page.
- Make it Social - Don’t let your business be left behind. Create and control an unlimited number of blogs, forums, and RSS feeds. Keep your customers up to date with your business, and keep your business up to date with their ideas and comments.
- Control Who Sees What - Make any part of your site a Secure Zone, assigning customers unique usernames and passwords. Keep private information secure or sell access to a Secure Zone to customers, on a subscription basis.
- Stay Organized - Use modules to manage announcements, bookings, photo galleries and FAQs, or try the Web App Wizard to create whatever you like. The only limit is your imagination!
- Sell Anything - You can create an unlimited number of products, then organise them in catalogues. You can even sell downloadable eProducts.
- More Targeted Marketing - Every customer who interacts with your site has their details automatically captured into your integrated CRM system. Keep a history of customer orders and actions, run loyalty programs based on segmented customer lists, or link targeted Email Marketing to these specific segments.
- Easy Shipping Integration - Out of the box shipping integration with FedEx, USPS, DHL and Australia Post allows you to cater to a global market. Offer your customers a range of payment options, with support for a growing list of payment gateways.
- Search Engine Friendly - Search engine friendly URLs mean that your business and online store can be found with ease. Search Engine Optimization will be a breeze, with all URLs containing the product or catalogue name and automatically generated Google Sitemaps XML files.
- Measure your success - Powerful analytics and reporting tools allow you to measure the popularity of products, shopping cart abandonment rates and much more, so you know exactly how your Online Store is performing and why.
- Get To Know Your Customers - With integrated customer relationship management built-in, every interaction your customers have with your business is logged, building their unique profile and history. You can also import any existing customer databases, using Excel spreadsheets.
- Watch Your Customers, Live - Your online business has a live feed of customer actions, on your dashboard. Whenever customers open a newsletter, submit a web form, purchase a product and so forth, you can see their action appear in real time on your live feed.
- Create Automated Workflows - You can automate SMS and email notifications to allocated users of the system, notifying them of important events. Trigger these workflows business-wide, to ensure your online business is always on its feet.
- Easily Manage Customer Details - You can edit and sort customer details, all from one simple to use, central interface. Monitor and control cases, orders, access privileges and subscriptions with ease.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Keep Your Finger on The Pulse - Our system gives the key metrics, statistics and analytics to understand every facet of your online business. The easy-to-use dashboard allows you to make quick, smart decisions based on solid information.
- Don't Waste Time With Fiddly Bits - You don't need to waste time or money on fiddly codes or add-on modules for your site. Our integrated reporting system gives you fully functional analytics capabilities, straight out of the box.
- An Executive Overview - Take a seat in the big chair. Get a complete overview of your business's performance with a range of charts and reports that you can pull up on demand, showing you who is visiting your site and what they're doing.
- Measure, Evaluate, Control - When it comes to the big decisions, you need to be informed. Our system allows you to make these decisions with confidence, based on solid analytics and reporting.
Reporting & Analytics
- What is Search Engine Optimisation? - Search Engine Optimisation, commonly known as SEO is an art and science of optimising your website to obtain traffic from the free or “organic” listings on search engines for relevant, targetted keywords. The three big search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing provide users with such results, where individual web pages are displayed and ranked based on what each search engine considers most relevant to users
- Benefits of SEO - Now that you have gained a clear understanding of how SEO works, how can it actually benefit your business? Millions of people use search engines as a starting point and make informed decisions based on what they search and find. Thus it is important to be on the first page of search results in major search engines.
- Our SEO Solutions - Our incredibly proven and tested SEO services are designed to match with your business needs. Call 02 6882 5023 to make a time to discuss your SEO needs over a cup of coffee today.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- What is Social Media? - I’m sure you’ve heard the buzz. Social Media is the next big thing. What’s it all about? Connect with your clients locally and around the world through Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and LinkedIn plus many more!
- Benefits of Social Media - Social Media may not be the best strategy for all kinds of business however if it is utilised correctly, it will generate qualified leads and sales for your business at a fraction of your advertising cost.
- Our Social Media Packages For Your Business - If you are convinced that Social Media is something you want to implement for your brand or business, then you are in the right place. Our consultants truly embrace social networking and can assist in creating your unique social media presence.